Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 8, 2013

Something only for me

Sometimes I think about something that only for me. What is it? What is only for me? The answer is my dream prince, keke, may be he will become my husband in the future, if I can meet him tomorrow.
All of the little girls have their own dream prince. They dreamed about him all nights in the childhood. They told their girlfriends about him with sparkling eyes. And either me, I also have an ideal image in my heart but I never told anybody before. 
So how is he? What does he look like? How is he personality?
Tall or short? Handsome or cute? Optimistic or humorous? I'm not sure. I have no idea for these points.
But I know I am finding a person who can let me be myself. And of course, I will also love him like the way he is.
That is the most important thing for me. 
Great! It's only one thing. Just only one thing. But.. It's really not easy to reach it.
 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét